Launch your career as a professional makeup artist.
Do you want to become a makeup artist and launch your career working in the Fashion, Film and Television industries? Our 3 Month Complete Makeup Diploma trains makeup artists to the highest industry standard, covering all essential makeup skills. This covers everything from Editorial/Runway Fashion to Contemporary/Period Hair to Character Makeup, Casualty and Prosthetics.
No previous makeup experience is required as the course covers all training from basic skills right through to the more advanced skills to start a successful career as a makeup artist. Whether you’re leaving school or considering a career change, our 3 Month Complete Makeup Diploma is the perfect place to launch your career.
We are taking enrolments for our September 2018 course – apply now to book your place.
What you need to know about this makeup diploma:
– During the 12 weeks you will cover; Straight & Corrective Makeup, Fashion Makeup, Period Makeup, Contemporary Hair Styling, Period Hairstyling, Cut & Blowdry Hair, Airbrushing, Bodypainting, Character Makeup, Casualty Effects and Prosthetic Makeup.
– Course fees are £9000 which includes a full working makeup kit & custom-made brush set.
– All graduates gain access to our in-house makeup agency, providing assistance in job placement across all makeup industries.
– All tutors at The LSMM are working at the highest level within their chosen field.
– During the last week of the course, students shoot for 3 days with a leading fashion/beauty photographer and agency models to produce a professional portfolio.